Monday, November 16, 2009

Observation

An observation made by an anonymous posting I read on the web....from a New Yorker.....

Just something that occurred to me today while trying to cross Fifth Ave in Manhattan during the Veteran’s Day Parade:

The towers fell in New York on 9/11/01, Kabul fell to American led forces on 11/14/01. That’s 65 days.

President Obama’s hand-picked replacement commander in Afghanistan, GEN McChrystal, delivered his Afghanistan war plans to President Obama on 8/30/09, and President Obama hasn’t acted on his General’s recommendations as of today, 11/11/09. That’s 73 days, and waiting.

Damn...I hate to admit that I agree with a New Yorker.....at least about one thing.

Red Sox / Yankees, Patriots / Jets, etc..... I bet him and I would likely have words.

No comments: