Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Relections

Monday Reflections -

This is one of the days where I don't have to spend half the day running around ...It is also a day of working on projects on the computer and I've got my tunes playing.....

The path of our lives takes many turns and it is a wonder to see where you wind up....I'm here in Afghanistan and never anticipated that this would be my 2010 career path but life dealt me some interesting cards and like always, I made the best hand out the cards I was dealt...

My IPod was playing " Crystal Ball" - a favorite song from STYX

" I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me
Or am I even in it's mind at all
Perhaps I'll get a chance to look ahead and see
Soon as I find myself a crystal ball
Soon as I find myself a crystal ball

Tell me, tell me where I'm going
I don't know where I've been
Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
And then tell me again

....Tell me, tell me, won't you tell me
I've just got to know

Crystal ball
There's so many things I need to know
Crystal ball
There's so many things I've got to know
Crystal ball..."

I don't relay on a "Crystal Ball" for obvious reasons but it would have been interesting to have looked into the future many years ago and seen where life would have taken each of us.

But then again, sometimes the process of going forward into our future and seeing it happen as it unfolds makes the process even more interesting.

For now, I'll make the cards I have work and see what the next hand of cards holds....

No comments: