Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back Home.....


The arrival back home has been enjoyed and it is great to see family and friends....I even took my 1963 Willys Jeep down to the Halifax Car Show on Friday evening.......36 hours after leaving Kandahar, I was at the Car Show with my best friend smoking a few fine Cuban Cigars and humbly accepting the kind remarks of those who admired my Old Jeep......
Time passes quickly and soon, it will be time to reverse the process and head back....But until then, I'll enjoy & savor each moment with the knowledge of this is what we all work hard for....Friends & Family, time at home, and the comfort of all that is cherished.
Summertime in Southeastern Massachusetts is an awesome time of year and all should take in the splendor of the season and all that it offers.....The Middleboro Veterans Memorial Park is one of the sites to see when you come to Middleboro, MA for a visit.....I am proud to be part of the group that created and built this beautiful and solemn memorial to all our Veterans, past & present.
More to follow as time allows.....time is fleeting and it waits for no man....off to play with my old cars and spend an afternoon celebrating " Beberday", a local and not so well known holiday in these parts.....

No comments: