Monday, May 2, 2011

US NAVY SEALS HIT THE TARGET - BIN LADEN IS DEAD

From Afghanistan, I congratulate the members of US NAVY SEAL TEAM SIX for taking out the number one target, BIN LADEN in his lair in Pakistan....The US Navy Seals are a force that no other country can match and they earned the thanks of a grateful nation today.....I was awaiting a ride from a FOB outside Kabul when the news broke and I was able to get a ride back to Bagram....Today is a red letter day!

I lost two very good friends due to the dead terrorist - A high school buddy who was on the 104th Floor of World Trade working at Cantor Fitzgerald on 09/11/01 and I lost a shipmate of mine on the USS Cole.

So we scratched one more terrorist, one of his sons and a few others who were with him at his hideout in Pakistan....Next we need to hold Pakistan responsible for hiding and providing safe harbor for this idiot who thought he could escape justice.

He's dead and I'm glad. Now onto ridding the free world of his cohorts....the sooner the better.

US NAVY SEAL TEAM SIX....YOU ROCK !!!!

No comments: