Monday, May 21, 2012

Middleboro Jones and the next great adventure

Belloq: " Doctor Jones however did you get yourself into such a nasty place ?"

Jones: " Why don't you come down here and find out..."





It seems that I have found my services requested for another adventure off to the distant parts of the globe. The economy is driving this more than a pursuit for the Ark of the Covenant or chasing nefarious villains. The economic forces have created a bit of a perfect storm where my skill set has more value over there than here at home.

This will limit the posting I can accomplish until I arrive and get situated later this week. Posting while in transit is possible but sometimes difficult. Like any adventure, there will be high points and low points...traveling to the "dusty" side of the globe is always an adventure...

Hope to have some good stuff to share and as always, try to provide a unique point-of-view while making sure things go as smoothly for me as they do for my buddy Indiana...




Brody: Marion's the least of your worries right now, believe me, Indy.

Indiana: What do you mean?

Brody: Well, I mean that for nearly three thousand years man has been searching for the lost ark. It's not something to be taken lightly. No one knows its secrets. It's like nothing you've ever gone after before.

Indiana: [laughing] Oh, Marcus. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus pocus. I'm going after a find of incredible historical significance, you're talking about the boogie man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am.

No comments: