Saturday, October 20, 2012

18 Days to go - Time for America to elect ADULT LEADERSHIP

18 Days to go on one what has been one of the longest Presidential Campaigns known to our country.

Based on the way things are now with the 24 hours a day news cycles and such, the campaign has been ongoing since back in 2010 when the Congressional Mid Term elections concluded.  The way things are going, as soon as the results are in for the election on November 6th, we will start to hear news idjits commenting on the 2016 Presidential race.

I have already voted and it was one of the important tasks I need to complete while stateside.  I was glad to be able to cast my vote back home as I am seriously concerned on whether a vote cast here in AFGHN would find its way back to the homefront in a timely fashion.  I remember that there were many issues with votes cast by servicemen and women overseas back in the 2008 election.

In the meantime, we will have to endure another 18 days of the BS spewed at us by the media and look to what the people say when they cast there ballots.

I pray and hope that we get a new President out of the process as I cannot see the present occupant of the office being there for another 4 years.  the last 4 years under his stewardship have been marked with utter failure to handle the responsibilities which he has been given charge of and his utter inability to perform the job in a manner that provides the US with Leadership.

I have said it before and I will say it again - Obama is not the most qualified person for the job and he has shown that electing someone based on " Hope and Change " is NOT how we need to elect Leaders in our country.

His election to the highest office in the land has been a major setback for our country and an demonstrated failure by those who placed him there.

It is time for our country to get back to having ADULT Leadership in our highest office, something that has been absent for the past 4 years.

No comments: