Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blogger.com is having issues / Christmas is coming

For some reason, my blog pages have been displayed oddly over the last few days - It comes up like normal on my IPAD but looks like CRAP on my work PC.  I tried a few fixes but so far " no joy" has been called.

In the meantime, I am getting ready for Christmas, as much as we can have Christmas here in the shitewilds of Afghanistan......Listening to Christmas music while here makes me feel special and thankful for all my blessings.

I found this pic online the other day and it gave me a big smile.....I sooooo want to decorate my bus like this someday ( when she is up and running - and of course, when I am home to dirve it at Christmas time)

For today, I can share it with you and hope it makes you smile too


No comments: